Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Translator 132 Posts Online Form 2020, Junior Judicial Translator Recruitment 2020, Junior Judicial Translator link to apply online, Junior Judicial Translator results, Junior Judicial Translator link to download application form, Delhi High Court Jobs, Delhi High Court 2020 jobs, Delhi High Court link to apply online, Delhi High Court results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Translator
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 132 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Delhi High Court (DHC) has recently invited Online application Form for the post of Junior Judicial Translator, JJA/ Restorer (Group-C) Recruitment 2020, on its official website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 132 Posts
|Junior Judicial Translator, JJA/ Restorer||36||33||21||26||16||132|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in Any Stream With Computer Typing 35 Wpm.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum Age of the candidates must be 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the candidates must not exceed from 27 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : 600/-
- SC, ST and PH Candidates : 300/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Begin : 19 February 2019
- Last Date For Registration : 11 March 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 11 March 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost