Ordinance Factory Board OFB Trade Apprentice 6060 Vacancies 2020, Ordinance Factory Board Recruitment 2020, Ordinance Factory Board link to apply online, Ordinance Factory Board results, Ordinance Factory Board link to download application form, Ordinance Factory Board Jobs, Ordinance Factory Board 2020, Trade Apprentice link to apply online, Trade Apprentice results, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
- 1 Detail of Posts
- 2 Total Number of Posts : 6060 Posts
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 For ITI:
- 5 Age Limitations
- 6 Application Fee Structure
- 7 How to pay application fee?
- 8 Important Dates
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Ordinance Factory Board (OFB-India) has recently invited Online application Form for the post of Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019, on its official website https://www.ofb.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 6060 Posts
|Post Name||Post Type||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
For Non ITI:
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Class 10th With 50% Marks.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed 10th with 50% Marks with ITI in Related Trades.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- The detail of age limitations is already given in the above table.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Online Start : 10 January 2020
- Last Date For Online Registration : 09 February 2020
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 09 February 2020
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Short Notice
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost