Final Result Police Excise Sub Inspector BPSSC 126 Vacancies 2019, Police Excise Sub Inspector Jobs, Police Excise Sub Inspector results, Police Excise Sub Inspector link to download result, Police Excise Sub Inspector application form, Police Excise Sub Inspector jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Jobs
- 1 Final Result Police Excise Sub Inspector BSSC
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Total Number of Posts : 126 Posts
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Physical Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 How to pay application fee?
- 9 Important Dates
- 10 Important links to apply
- 11 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has recently uploaded Final Result for the Post of Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018, on its official website http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who applied on these posts can check their results.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 126 Posts
|Post Name||General||General (Female)||BC||BC (Female)||EBC||EBC (Female)||SC||SC (Female)||ST||ST (Female)|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification the candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University.
Physical Eligibility Criteria
|Running||1.6 KM in 06 Minutes.||1 KM. in 06 Minutes.|
|Height||165 CM. SC/ ST : 160 CM.||160 CM.|
|Chest||81-86 CM. SC/ST : 79-84 CM.||NA|
|Gola Fek||16 Pound Weight Through 16 Feet||12 Pound Weight Through 10 Feet|
|Long Jump||12 Feet.||09 Feet.|
|High Jump||04 Feet.||03 Feet.|
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 20 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 37 Years (Female)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, EBC, BC Candidates : Rs. 700/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 400/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Notification Issued Date : 20 May 2018
- Online Application Start : 22 May 2018
- Last Date For Registration : 30 June 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date : 30 June 2018
- Admit Card Available : 16 May 2019
- Pre Exam Result Available : 05 July 2019
- Mains Exam Admit Card Available : 05 August 2019
- Mains Exam Result Available : 12 September 2019
Final Result Available as on: 25 October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download PET Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Mains Exam Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Pre Exam Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost