UKSSSC Jr Assistant Stenographer & Personal Assistant Jobs 2019, UKSSSC Jobs, UKSSSC recruitment 2019, UKSSSC application form, how to apply on UKSSSC , Recent job, New Jobs, UKSSSC Results, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari, Results, Sarkari Jobs, Sarkari Search, Sarkari Jobs search
- 1 UKSSSC Jr Assistant Stenographer & Personal Assistant Jobs
- 2 Detail of Posts
- 3 Detail of Posts
- 4 Total Number of Posts : 329 Posts
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Age Limitations
- 7 Application Fee Structure
- 8 Important Dates to Apply Online
- 9 Important links to apply
- 10 Related Links:
Detail of Posts
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently announced to receive the applications for the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 on its official website http://sssc.uk.gov.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 329 Posts
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|Junior Assistant||288 Posts|
|Personal Assistant||8 Posts|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Junior Assistant : Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree with Typing Hindi Typing Speed : 25 WPM, English : 30 WPM and Knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Stenographer & PA : Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree with Typing Hindi Typing Speed : 25 WPM, English : 35 WPM and Knowledge of Hindi/English.
- Hindi, English Stenographer Typing : 80 WPM.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 21 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 35 Years.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 150/-
Important Dates to Apply Online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 16 September 2019
- Last Date fro Online Registration : 15 October 2019
- Last Date to pay Fee : 17 October 2019
- Exam Date : 03 November 2019
- Admit Card Available : October 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019