SBI Bank Probationary Officer, PO Interview Letter 2019,Interview Letter PO Probationary Officer SBI Bank 2019, Result Probationary Officer SBI Check Online Result, Online Result of SBI Bank, SBI Bank Probationary Officer Jobs, Probationary officer Result 2019, SBI PO Pre Exam Result 2019, PO jobs 2019, Probationary officer jobs, State Bank of India jobs,Recruitment Results & Archive – SBI, PO results – SBI, SBI PO Mains Result 2019 Out: Check Selected List of Candidates, SBI PO Mains RESULT 2019 Declared. Latest SBI PO RESULT, SBI announces PO prelims result 2019 @sbi.co.in, SBI PO Result 2019 – 2020 | sbi.co.in Probationary Officer (PO), SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 declared, check scores at sbi.co.in, SBI PO Main Result 2019 declared: Here’s how to check your result, SBI Probationary Officer(PO) Interview Letter 2019 Released, SBI PO Interview Letter 2019 – Sarkari Result, SBI PO 2019 Interview Call Letter & Bio-Data Form released, SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019: Download Now – IBPS Guide, State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Interview Letter, SBI PO 2019: Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, SBI PO 2019: Exam Date, Vacancy, Final Selection – Career Power, SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2019 Out: Download Call Letter Here, SBI PO 2019: SBI PO Notification, SBI PO Vacancy, Pattern, State Bank of India – SBI
- 1 Interview Letter PO SBI 2019
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Detail
- 1.3 Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.8.1 Download Interview Letter
- 1.8.2 Click Here
- 1.8.3 Download Mains Exam Result
- 1.8.4 Click Here
- 1.8.5 Download Mains Exam Admit Card
- 1.8.6 Click Here
- 1.8.7 Download Pre Exam Result
- 1.8.8 Click Here
- 1.8.9 Download Pre Exam Call Letter
- 1.8.10 Click Here
- 1.8.11 Download PET Admit Card
- 1.8.12 Click Here
- 1.8.13 Apply Online (Registration)
- 1.8.14 Click Here
- 1.8.15 Pay Exam Fee
- 1.8.16 Click Here
- 1.8.17 Download Notification
- 1.8.18 Click Here
- 1.8.19 Official Website
- 1.8.20 Click Here
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced through official Notification post of Probationary officer. All the candidates who were registered under these posts, they can download their Interview letter by links given below. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Advt No: 01/ 2019-20
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply.
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- For General, EWC, OBC: 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates are advised to pay application fee under following process
- Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Axis Bank E Challan Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Application Online Start : 02 April 2019
- Online Registration Last Date : 22 April 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 22 April 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 08-09 & 15-16 June 2019
- Mains Exam Date : 20 July 2019
- PET Admit Card : 07 May 2019
- Pre Exam Call Letter : 17 May 2019
- Pre Exam Result : 29 June 2019
- Mains Exam Admit Card : 05 July 2019
- Mains Exam Result : 24 August 2019
Interview Letter : 06 September 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Interview Letter
Download Mains Exam Result
Download Mains Exam Admit Card
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Call Letter
Download PET Admit Card
Apply Online (Registration)
Pay Exam Fee
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019