Personal Asst. Stenographer and Reporter Jobs Bihar Vidhan Parishad, Personal Assistant jobs, Stenographer Jobs, Reporter Jobs, Bihar Vidhan Parishad Jobs, Eligibility for Personal Assistant Jobs, Last date to apply on Personal Assistant Bihar Vidhan Parishad 2019.
- 1 Personal Asst. Stenographer and Reporter Jobs
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Bihar Vidhan Parishad Patan has announced through official Notification the posts of Personal Asst. Stenographer and Reporter Jobs on its official website http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 41 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- The detail of Eligibility for qualification is already given in the above table.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 21 Years.
- Maximum age limit has been given is 37 years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, Other State : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Female, PH Candidates : Rs. 150/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Notification Issued Date : 17 July 2019
- Online Application Start : 23 July 2019
- Registration Last Date : 12 August 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 12 August 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost