Result Pre Exam District Judge Entry Level MPHC 2019, MPHC Results 2019, MPHC Jobs 2019, How to check the result of District Judge Entry Level, Madhya Pradesh high Court Result 2019, MP Result, District Judge Entry Level Result.
- 1 Result Pre Exam District Judge Entry Level
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Detail of Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Age Limitations
- 1.5 Application Fee Structure
- 1.6 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.7 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.8 Important links to apply online
- 1.9 Related Links:
Detail of Vacancies
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHI) has announced the result of District Judge High Court on its official website https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/All the applicants who appeared in the written test can check their result now, by links given below.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 55 Posts
|Name of Pots||General||OBS||SC||ST|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates must be Graduation Degree in Law with 7 Year Experience in Practice of Advocate
- You can view more detail on official notification.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age limit is 35 years
- Maximum age limit should be 45 Years old
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC / SC / ST: Rs. 800/-
How to pay Application Fee?
Interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts, they have to follow the following given process to pay online application fee.
- Candidates should note that, they have to pay online application fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card OR Authorized Kiosk
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Form Start: 21 December 2018
- Last Date: 14 January 2019
- Last Date Payment: 14 January 2019
- Last Date Form Edit: 14 January 2019
- Admit Card Download: Second Week February 2019
- Exam Date: 20 February 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
All the Candidates are requested to stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest jobs and results.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost