EPFO Assistant Vacancies Download Online Application Form, Employee Provident Fund Organization jobs, EPFO jobs 2019, Download official notification, how to download official notification, Eligibility Criteria, download official notification, Age Limitations, How to pay online application fee
- 1 EPFO Assistant Vacancies
- 1.1 Detail of Vacancies
- 1.2 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Total Vacancy : 280 Post
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria to apply
- 1.5 Age Limitations
- 1.6 Application Fee Structure
- 1.7 How to pay Application Fee?
- 1.8 Important Dates to apply online
- 1.9 Important links to apply online
Detail of Vacancies
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO India) has announced the 280 posts of Assistant through online application form. All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of vacancies is also given below.
Total Vacancy : 280 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Interested candidate have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Age : 20 Yrs.
- Age : 27 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH, All Category Female : Rs. 250/-
How to pay Application Fee?
According to the official notification announced by the official website the interested candidates have to pay the application fee according to the following Methods.
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs,
- Online Application Start : 30 May 2019
- Registration Last Date : 25 June 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 June 2019
- Pre Exam Date : 30, 31 July 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card : 20 July 2019
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
Dear Candidates please stay connected with www.jobriyaa.in for all latest job alerts.